Brunch at Club 33

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

 I recently was invited to join some friends at Club 33 for Sunday brunch, and then later that night enjoy Candlelight with them. Not wanting to pass up the opportunity to be able to go, my husband agreed to stay home with our son so I could enjoy a full 12 hours at Disneyland. I had a wonderful time eating great food and going on rides I haven't been on in years. Unfortunately it rained that night, and we didn't get to see Candlelight this year. As we were all leaving the park for the day a little sad about the rain, I couldn't help but be thankful for the earlier part of my day at Club 33. The food was magnificent. 
I thought I would share a few of the photos I took. 
There was a wide selection of food from seafood to prime rib, pasta, pizza, salads, fruits, cheeses, pancakes with real blueberries inside, and more. There really was something for everyone there. 
 Right away we were greeted by this Santa ice sculpture. It's hard to tell by this photo, but the color is in the middle of the sculpture. 




 The Christmas themed desserts were not only beautiful but delicious too!
 Candlelight themed cookies. These didn't last long and were later replaced with gold ornament sugar cookies. 

If you ever get the chance to go, do not pass it up. We had a great intimate experience with Mickey and Minnie that was so magical. It was one of the best times I've ever had. 

2 comments:

Anne Elizabeth said...

This looks like a lot of fun!

Days In The Park said...

Unreal. One day... one day... :)