Disney Flashback Friday & an Announcement. Please Read.

Friday, October 7, 2011

Thanks for joining me on another Disney Flashback Friday. 
I want to announce that today will be my last Disney Flashback Friday for a few weeks. I need to take a blogging break for a little while, but when I come back I will resume the flashback and encourage you all to join me again. My site will be a little quiet for a while, but I hope you all won't forget about me and will welcome me back once I return. 
I want to take a quick moment to thank those of you who have joined me each and every week! I have had so much fun looking at your flashbacks, and I hope this break isn't letting any of you down. I will be back!!

So today's flashback is another video. 
One of my son's favorite rides, which in return ends up being one of my favorite rides, Casey Jr. Circus Train. I like to sit at the very back on the caboose, and he likes to sit in the pink cage as a monkey. I usually let him lead me to where he wants, but if I see the caboose is open I lead him to there. 
One day when I had my video camera with me, I filmed the whole ride obstruction free from the caboose. Yesterday we must have watched this video at least 5 times in a row before I had us go do something else. 
Train noises and commentary (every once in awhile) courtesy of my son.
Want to join in? Grab the button on my side bar, and then link up with your own flashback. The only rule is it must be Disney related.
See you when I return! 

9 comments:

CaseyluvsDisney said...

I understand needing a break and will of course welcome you back with open arms. Take care

Monica said...

I love Casey Jr! My son (who is 19 now) used to say, "All aboard. NETS go!" I love hearing your little guys commentary on the video.

I'll miss all your fun posts, but totally understand. I look forward to seeing you back! Take care.

Unknown said...

Totally understand the necessary break! Love the video.. I wish I could take my little one to DLR - looks like it has such amazing attractions for the young ones!

Anonymous said...

I will be looking forward to your return Sarah! Your blog is definitely one of my favs. Enjoy your break!

I'm pretty much out of Flashback Friday pics in my personal photo library until I can go thru some boxes (b-i-g boxes. lol). Therefore, I posted a Disneyland picture (not mine; I wasn't even born then) that's about as old as Disneyland pictures can get! I hope you all enjoy it! :)

Mouse Fan Diane said...

It is totally understandable, I will look forward to it when it comes back. I loved the Casey Jr. train ride, since I have never been to DL it was great.

Unknown said...

Thank you for all of your hard work, I hope that you don't stay away for too long!

Rosemary said...

breaks are good things! love ya! <3

Amy@DisneyLiving said...

I don't know much about DL like I do DW, but this is great! I so enjoy FBF, & I think I will keep it up on my site til you get back. Have a good break!

Amy@DisneyLiving said...

I don't know DL like I know DW, but this looks great! I really enjoy FBF, & I think I'll keep it up on my site til you return. Have a nice break!