Woody and Buzz Lightyear Pajamas

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I don't know about your kids, but my son is really into the characters from Toy Story. He hasn't seen any of the movies yet, but he has seen Woody, Jessie, and Buzz at Disneyland. Whenever we walk by a Woody doll, or see a picture of Woody on a billboard, t-shirt, or bag he  points at him and calls out Woody. One of his first words was Woody, so when we went to the Disney Store recently I knew I had to buy these Woody pajamas for my little guy. 


Aren't these pajamas great? These are $14.50 each or two for $22. We ended up buying both the Woody and Buzz Lightyear pajamas, and he loves wearing both. If you have a little one that will not be trick-or-treating this year, but will be along for the ride, you could use these as their Halloween costume. The smallest size is 2, but I think they run a little small. 

As of right now, The Disney Store online doesn't carry these, but I went to two different Disney Stores in my area and both had plenty. 


3 comments:

Anne Elizabeth said...

I want those! Too bad they don't sale them online!

Sarah said...

Sooo cute and what a great price!!!

belgd said...

Are these availabe for, you know.. not children?.... haha