Disney's Easter Wonderland at Tokyo Disneyland

Thursday, April 21, 2011

 Today I have a very special post for you with a little help from Tokyo! With Easter just around the corner, I thought it would be fun to share some photos with you from my friend,
Picopicopinono from Twitter. 
She has been posting some wonderful pictures on her Twitter account the past few days because Tokyo Disneyland reopened this past week with Disney's Easter Wonderland.  
I have been enjoying all of her photos so much, that I had to ask her if she would mind sharing some photos with my readers. She agreed and sent these photos to me to share with all of you. 












She also said I could post any of the pictures she has already posted on her Twitter account, so below are a few of my favorites. If you don't follow her on Twitter already, then you really need to add her. 
She also has a blog that is mostly in Japanese, but again there are many wonderful photos for you to look at. 
Here is a link to the official Tokyo Disneyland website. Give it a peek too because it's visually beautiful to look at. Don't you wish we had seasonal parades like this at Disneyland too? 

Many many thanks to Picopicopinono for sharing her wonderful photos with me and my readers! 

Like my blog? Please become a fan on Facebook and follow me on Twitter. :) 

11 comments:

Beth Doda ~ disneymom2jhe said...

Beautiful pictures! I love all the character dressed up for Easter too! So special!

Unknown said...

These pictures just couldn't be any prettier! I remember the commercials for Disneyland doing stuff for Easter when I was a kid. I always wanted to experience it but never did. I wish they would bring all of the Tokyo Dland stuff to California!

Reddy said...

Oh those are wonderful - I wish I was there - thanks for sharing

:DISTherapy said...

Thank you, thank you. Please tweet your friend that everyone here is praying and pulling for everyone there. These pix are especially poignant given all that they are facing- their smiles would never betray what they must be facing. Best- D

Jackie said...

Wow! What pretty pictures! That would certainly be fun to see!

mad4mky said...

We visited Tokyo Disneyland Resort two years ago! WONDERFUL parks. Being able to visit in the springtime is magical!
So glad to see they are open again.

Tricia from Return to Disney said...

Beautiful photos! I'm glad that at least a few things are starting to return to normal in Japan.

Anonymous said...

Love the colors!!! These are fabulous photos, so glad your friend allowed you to share them.

Following you both on twitter as @DizzneeMomma.

MIchele said...

Wow! Those are beautiful photos! Thanks for sharing! I'm now wondering WHY Disney hasn't brought that to Disneyland and Disneyworld????? I'd definitely make a special trip to see it. :-)

Lynnette said...

These pictures are wonderful! Thanks so much for sharing them. What a great parade. Love the Oswald float!

picopicopinono said...

Hi! I'm picopicopinono.
Because everyone is enjoying it, I am glad.

Tourist from the foreign country doesn't come to Japan so much now.
We are very embarrassed.
Please come to Tokyo Disney Resort if you are designing to go abroad :)