Mickey's Soundsational Parade Filming at Disneyland

Friday, April 22, 2011

Today the Little One and I were at the Disneyland Resort for some of the Earth Day festivities at Downtown Disney. We were lucky to run into some filming for Mickey's Soundsational Parade once we entered Disneyland. 
Mickey's Soundsational Parade debuts on May 27 at Disneyland. 
Here are a few pictures I took during the filming. 

 This is Minnie during a break between filming. 
Mickey gives us a wave hello during the break. 

Seeing this sneak peek of the two floats was very exciting. The Princess and the Frog float is gorgeous! They used music from the movie as Tiana passed by with the addition of a "Soundsational" song mixed in. I can hardly wait to see the whole thing, and I am sure this parade will be a very big hit from what I've seen so far. 
Are you looking forward to Mickey's Soundsational Parade too? 

8 comments:

Deb @ Focused on the Magic said...

Beautiful pics! How exciting to be there for the filming and get a first look! Thanks for sharing:)

Deb @ http://focusedonthemagic.com

Jen Tucker said...

Beautiful! The colors are so vibrant and wonderful. I'm really looking forward to the parade!

Lynnette said...

SOOOO excited for this parade! It's been so long since we've had an actual parade that I may just bawl my eyes out in happiness as it goes by. I did not care for Celebrate at all. YAY! "Line up at the curb, come on everyone..."

Nick Coons said...

Very nice pictures! We were also there on Friday while they were filming this and were able to record our own video, which we posted to YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0zopjIRIj0

Becky said...

You got some really great pictures! Better than some of the others that I have seen. Thanks for sharing!

Nick Coons said...

@Beth: Yes, this was filming for the commercial.

Magical Days with the Mouse said...

Hi Beth,
Yes I believe it's for a commercial. It was fun to watch! :)

Anonymous said...

What a great web log. I spend hours on the net reading blogs, about tons of various subjects. I have to first of all give praise to whoever created your theme and second of all to you for writing what i can only describe as an fabulous article. I honestly believe there is a skill to writing articles that only very few posses and honestly you got it. The combining of demonstrative and upper-class content is by all odds super rare with the astronomic amount of blogs on the cyberspace.