Disney Flashback Friday - Sleeping Beauty Castle During Mickey's Halloween Party

Friday, July 22, 2011

Welcome to the first Disney Flashback Friday. 
This week I want to flashback to last October. I don't know about you, but I'm ready for fall. I'm ready to bake and eat pumpkin goodies, to see pumpkins lining porch stairs, to see cute and scary Halloween decorations laid out on lawns, to see the leaves change colors, and to celebrate Halloween at Disneyland with Mickey's Halloween Party. 
During Mickey's Halloween Party, Sleeping Beauty Castle is lit up with lots of eerie colors and projections. 



It's fun to watch over and over again. Oh yes, I can't wait for the fall! 
Tickets are on sale now for Mickey's Halloween Party. 
Do you plan to go this year?

Want to join in? It's easy! The only rules are that it must be a Disney flashback. Your flashback can be from 20 years ago or 1 month ago. It's your flashback so have fun with it.



Please grab the flashback button (copy and paste the code above) to help spread the word, and leave a direct link below to your flashback post. Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to say hello to some of the other Disney Flashbacks.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are gorgeous pictures!

Tricia from Return to Disney said...

After the heat wave we've been having, I am SO ready for Fall! Thanks for sharing - these pics were fun!

Unknown said...

Beautiful photos! Fall is my favorite time of year and I can't wait for it to get here too. Especially since I am going to MNSSHP this year! :)

Naomi said...

Great pictures! I haven't been to the Halloween Party at either coast, but I will likely be going to WDW's Halloween party this fall.

The Doll said...

I love those pictures. I can't wait for my trip to Disney this October. I've always wanted to see it decorated for Halloween.

Thanks for sharing!

Mouse Fan Diane said...

Great pics. I love the Halloween Party..

Diane @ Can Do It MOM

Deb @ Focused on the Magic said...

Ooooh ah! Very nice shots:) I'm so ready for fall. The MNSSHP and fall will be a welcome relief from these temps!
Thanks for hosting the hop today,
Deb @ Focused on the Magic

Rebecca said...

GREAT PHOTO!! My next Disney goal is to spend October/Halloween in Disney World!

Monica said...

I am SO ready for fall! I don't think I've ever been to Disneyland in the fall! How sad is that?
I love your pictures - the castle looks so pretty!
Thanks, by the way for hosting this! It's going to be fun going through my old pictures. Maybe I'll even get some of them scrapbooked!