Disney Flashback Friday Starting This Friday

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

This Friday I will be hosting a Disney Flashback Friday.
I've done a few post where I've either flashback to a certain event that happened at Disneyland or posted a photo of me as a child at the park. I have tons of photos dating back to me at age 3 at Disneyland, so it only seemed right to start hosting a Disney Flashback each Friday. 
I'm inviting you to join in with me. 
The rules are simple...
 Post a photo(s) with a short story related to Disney, then come back here each Friday and link up. 
The Disney Flashback Friday button is available to the right for you to use on your post to help spread the word. It would also be nice to visit a few of the other flashbacks. 
Please help spread the word of this new link up and share this post with your followers. The bigger the party... the more fun we will have flashing back! 
See you Friday!
Magical Days with the Mouse 13 years ago at Hollywood Studios in Florida. 

1 comment:

Monica said...

What a fun idea! I'll be visiting my parents in a couple weeks, so I'll have to go through their photo albums!