Memorable Character Experiences at Disneyland

Friday, July 22, 2011

Welcome to the first stop aboard Magical Blogorail Green.  Enjoy the ride as we share with you our memorable character experiences in the park.

When it comes to character experiences at Disneyland we've had many. I had a couple that I thought I would share, and then when I started going through my photos of my son with Snow White, I knew that these were the photos to share.
 One day at Disneyland, we were headed to Fantasyland. We like to take the side path around Sleeping Beauty Castle to enter Fantasyland. On this particular day we spotted Snow White standing all by herself looking at the wishing well in a dreamily matter. My son instantly bolted out of his stroller and made a mad dash for her. 


 He was so excited and instantly started telling her all kinds of stories in an excited toddler voice. He showed her the fountain and pointed out the "fishies", and she listened and talked to him about them too. 

 He just couldn't contain his excitement.
After a couple more minutes with no one still around, he sat on her lap for a picture and we were on our way.
What a rare moment to have Snow White all to ourselves. The excitement my son had will always warm my heart, and I am so glad I was able to capture it all on film. 

Thank you for joining me today.  Your next stop on the Magical Blogorail Loop is Adventures  of a Disney Princess .




Here is the map of our Magical Blogorail Loop should you happen to have to make a stop along the way and want to reboard:



13 comments:

Heidi said...

I love these precious pictures! Your son is adorable. This reminds me of a time at WDW when we exited the Judge's Tent (after meeting Mickey) only to have Snow White and ALL SEVEN dwarves all to ourselves! I got some great pictures!

Randy @ YHITS said...

This is so adorable.

Anonymous said...

Those kind of moments is why i love disney so much!

Unknown said...

Ridiculously awesome :)

Hedy @ WDW Not Just for Kids said...

Those pictures are adorable!

Mikey said...

Sarah, what a great post! Incredible way to kick off a fine topic for the MB Green! That reminds me of the time that my daughter Sophie had Jasmine and the Genie all to herself over in Morocco one year. You are right -- those memories are priceless! Thanks for sharing!

BhappyLove said...

So cute! Those are great pictures. Awesome post! :)

Bruce A. Brodsky said...

What a wonderful photo story; the type that you'll need to save and give to his "fiance".

Unknown said...

That is so adorable! What a special moment to have her all to yourself.

Kathy said...

Oh... how precious! What a memory!

Lynnette said...

Totally choked up looking at these pictures. Such a fabulous experience! Thanks for sharing it with us!

Unknown said...

Adorable! I am constantly awed by DLR's characters. Love the running action shots!

Deb @ Focused on the Magic said...

What a wonderful memory! Such a cutie!!