ABC Disney Photo Theme: The Letter Q

Friday, June 17, 2011

 Each week I like to post photos taken at Disneyland that start with a letter in the alphabet, and this week ABC Disney Photo Theme starts with the letter "Q".
I usually like to post a lot of photos, but this week I have just one...


"Q" is for the Evil Queen peeping out her window in Fantasyland. 
Next time you go on Snow White's Scary Adventure, take a look up at the window above before entering.  The Evil Queen likes to look down every so often.  

Missed any of my posts for ABC Disney Photo Theme? Check here to see them all. 
Thanks to That Disney Blog for hosting The ABC Disney Photo Theme. Want to play along too? Visit her page, and let her know I sent you


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thats just spooky. Great photo! :o)

Anonymous said...

Nice!

The World of Deej said...

With no kids, we spend very little time in Fantasyland. I'll have to look for this next time through:)

DD said...

LOVE!!! Your entire blog is adorable! thanks for sharing! www.tipsfromthedisneydiva.blogspot.com

P.T. said...

You might have just one but you have the best Q!!