My Favorite World Showcase Pavilion

Friday, June 24, 2011

Welcome to those of you joining me from Your Highway in the Sky and those of you who have just hopped aboard.  I am the final stop on our Magical Blogorail.

Today we are talking about our favorite World Showcase Pavilion in Epcot. 
I'll be honest, it's been about 13 years since I've been to Florida. When we were there we spent most of our time at Disney's Hollywood Studios. At the time The Hunchback of Notre Dame A Musical Adventure show was there, and we were a little obsessed with it to say the least. We spent a great deal of our time at that park during that trip. 
A twenty something year old Sarah.
While some of my fellow Blogorailers can and probably will go into great detail about their favorites, only a couple of memories pop up in my mind about World Showcase Pavilion. 
I loved France. Stopping at the Boulangerie Patisserie was a must for each trip. I've had chocolate croissants all over the world, but I had to get one there every single time. 
 Photos from the International Flower and Garden Show this past spring in France Pavilion.
 I also loved going to Japan. My favorite thing to do was go through the Mitsukoshi Department Store. I loved looking at all the trinkets and candies to buy.
I wish I could contribute more this month, but like I said most of my memories (photos included) are about Disney's Hollywood Studios. 

Thank you for joining us this month.  We will be back July 22nd with an all new theme, though feel free to keep checking in with our blogs in between loops to keep up to date with our Disney info, photos and stories.  If you are looking for more Disney magic, you can find all the blogorail members and their blogs, as well as all our previous loops at The Magical Blogorail.



Here is the map of our Magical Blogorail Loop should you happen to have to make a stop along the way and want to reboard:
3rd Stop ~ Disney on Wheels


6 comments:

Heidi said...

For not having been there in so long, you did great with your post! Your blog is so cute. Where did you get your little social media buttons? I love them!

Randy Ojeda said...

Now I'm all nostalgic over the Hunchback of Notre Dame musical!

Unknown said...

I have great memories of the Hunchback of Notre Dame show, it was awesome! I love your Hollywood Studios photos. :o)

Mouse Fan Diane said...

Really enjoyed the pictures of Epcot. The Beauty and The Beast were my favorite. UK is one of my favorite, there's always a lot to see and I love the Winnie the POOH toparies.

The World of Deej said...

Love the picture with the umbrella!

Manda said...

Japan looks beautiful!