Darth Vader Goes to Disneyland

Friday, June 3, 2011

Last week while watching Mickey's Soundsational Parade, I witnessed Darth Vader holding a Mickey balloon with two Storm Troopers sporting Mickey ears watching the parade. 
Disney had cameras set up filming them during the whole parade. I had also heard of Darth Vader walking through the castle, so I knew we would be seeing a great video or commercial soon. 
It's here! This is the BEST video ever. 
Darth Vader goes to Disneyland. 
Great isn't it?

5 comments:

Gaylin said...

This is awesome, I admit I watched it 3 times. I love the Stormtrooper trying to drink from a straw!

Unknown said...

LOVE it!!!! That's great! How awesome you got to attend!

Jen Tucker said...

Best Disneyland commercial EVER!

Giggly said...

Ha! Ha! I posted this, this morning on facebook. I was thinking, "Hmmm....I wonder if Sarah saw any of this footage live?" :)

lamina @ do a bit said...

Ha ha ha.. that is just hilarious.. Love it!!!