Cars 2 Baking and Cooking Line at William Sonoma

Friday, June 17, 2011

A couple weeks ago I posted photos of the new Cars 2 baking line at William Sonoma on my Facebook page. The line includes cookie cutters ($19.95), cake molds ($39.95), and apron ($19-26.00). 
Of course I had to rush right out to get the cookie cutters, and I was surprised to see they didn't have the pancake molds like they did for the Star Wars line. 
 Then the other day I was back at William Sonoma, and there the pancake molds were staring at me. I grabbed them right away without hesitation. When I made the purchase ($19.95), the cashier told me that they just got them in, and she wasn't sure why they didn't come out when the cutters and cake molds came out. 

So there you go... you can now make cookies, cakes, and pancakes in the shape of Lightning McQueen, Mater, Finn McMissle, and Francesco Bernoulli. 

Can't make it to a William Sonoma? You can purchase them online too (although the pancake molds are not listed as of this post) here

No comments: