The Letter C is For...

Monday, March 7, 2011

 Last week on  That Disney Blog, a picture theme for the letter B was started. I thought how fun it would be to roam around the park looking for things that started with the letter B. I decided that I would join in this week for the letter C. If you would like to play along, post your pictures and visited That Disney Blog. Let her know I sent ya. :)

The letter C is for...
Castle
Cinema
Chairs
Corn dog
 Car
Clarabelle's
Clock
Carousal 
 Churro
 Cemetery 
Candy
 Cupcake
Caterpillar, Candy Corn, and Carrot

5 comments:

~j said...

you are very good at this game. i thought the churro one was going to be labeled "crumbs"...lol

=D

Jen Tucker said...

Love this! I totally want to play along.

Mommy Elephant Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Magical Days with the Mouse said...

Thanks Jill and Jen! That is funny about the churro picture. I saw sugar not crumbs, but that is SO true. LOL.

(The deleted comment is me above, I didn't censor anyone haha)

Beth Doda ~ disneymom2jhe said...

This is such a great idea. I do this with my kids when we are in the parks, but it would also be a great way to create and ABC scrapbook for the trip! Thanks for sharing Sarah - I am definitely going to check this out!