My Favorite Disneyland Attraction

Friday, March 18, 2011


Welcome to the first stop aboard Magical Blogorail Red.  Enjoy the ride as we share with you our favorite Disney attraction!  

If you would have asked me a couple years ago what my favorite Disneyland attraction was, I probably would have said Indiana Jones Adventure or Space Mountain, but now that I am a mom of a two year old I see Disneyland in a whole new light. 

Once upon a time I went on rides for thrills, but now I go on rides that bring happiness to my son. Watching him get excited about going on a favorite ride of his, seeing his enthusiastic tippy toe dance to the line, and hearing him call out the name of the ride we are going on, brings such warm happiness to my heart. I appreciate Disneyland more now then I ever have, and I cling on to these memories I am building with him because they won't last forever. Even at two years old, I am finding out that he is growing up too fast. 
I have many favorite rides currently that I like to go on with my son, but my absolute favorite is Casey Jr.  Circus Train. 
I like going through Storybook Land, and watching the Storybook Canal Boats floating by beneath us, while making a trip around all of the miniature villages and castles. 
I like seeing all the miniature trees in London Park from Peter Pan as we cruise by, especially when a giant duck is taking a rest in the middle of the pathway.  
Did I mention you get a great view of the Matterhorn in the background too? 
What makes the ride extra special is that it's an original Disneyland Park attraction from 1955!
All the little details are so fun to look at while driving by.
Many people love sitting in the cages like wild animals or monkeys, but my favorite spot is the caboose. 
"As we like to say to the animals, that's the end of the lionnnn".

If you like my page, and you aren't following me already, please follow me on Twitter and Facebook. Thank you! 






Your next stop on the Magical Blogorail Loop is A World View.
Here is the map of our Magical Blogorail should you happen to have to make a stop along the way and want to reboard:

2nd Stop ~ A World View
3rd Stop ~ WDW Backstage
Final Stop  ~ My Dreams of Disney

6 comments:

Hedy @ WDW Not just for kids said...

Great pictures!

Beth Doda ~ disneymom2jhe said...

I could not agree with you more about favorites changing as you visit the parks with your children. I never even considered riding Tomorrowland Speedway, but now with my son, we ride at least 10 times per trip (no exxaggeration, either) and the smile on his face every ride is priceless.

Great post and love the pictures, as always! :-)

Kelly said...

I have yet to go to Disneyland but those pictures are beautiful! I am really itching to go.

Bruce A. Brodsky said...

I also love these pictures, and also train rides of any type. I just must get out to Disneyland.

BruceWDW
A World View
Magical Blogorail Red

Melissa said...

We haven't made it to Disneyland yet but hopefully it will be in our future. I love thinking about taking little ones and seeing things through their eyes. My niece just turned one last week and I can't wait until we are able to take her and experience Disney in a whole new way!

:DISTherapy said...

Maybe my age is showing, but I LOVE the Disney originals... The fact that the Casey Jr. Circus Train does not exist in any other Disney Park makes it more precious. And of course, any favorite of your children automatically sears that attraction in your mind forever!