ABC Disney Photo Theme: The Letter O is for...

Monday, May 30, 2011

 Each week I like to post photos taken at Disneyland that start with a letter in the alphabet, and this week ABC Disney Photo Theme starts with the letter "O".
O stands for...
Octopus


 Open
 OOOoOooOoooO
 Omnibus
 Original
 Octopus Attack
 Operation Lightning McQueen
 Overlooking Mickey and Friends Parking Structure
Orbit
Off The Page
Missed any of my posts for ABC Disney Photo Theme? Check here to see them all. 
Thanks to That Disney Blog for hosting The ABC Disney Photo Theme. Want to play along too? Visit her page, and let her know I sent you.

2 comments:

~j said...

great job! i worked at Off the Page the other day and didn't even think about it fitting with the them this week...lol

Naomi said...

There seem to be a lot of Os because I don't think that I duplicated any of yours this week. I purposely don't look at yours or Jill's before I post my pictures. It's really cool when they are all different!

There is NOTHING like the ORIGINAL!