DLRnetwork

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Simply put, the DLRnetwork is a way to enable like-minded (aka “Disneyland-lovin’”) websites to pool their resources and share their sites with one another.
The DLRn was conceived by “Overheard at Disneyland”, “FindingMickey”, and “Days In The Park” as a way for several of us to come together as a whole and build each other up and have an amazing time doing it.
We are all Annual Passholders at The Park, and spend a lot of our own time there hanging out with each other, and we hope by creating this network that if you’re not able to hang out with us physically, you can through our content.

Please visit the sites included in the DLRnetwork






2 comments:

Diane M said...

I definitely will , you guys are very lucky to be so close. I wish I was closer I would be there everyday..
Keep posting

Diane M said...

I have posted your button on my blog, check it out
Thanks
Diane