Star Tours: The Adventures Continue Spaceport Terminal

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Star Tours overflow line room.
In one week Star Tours: The Adventures Continue opens at Disneyland. 
Many cast members and annual pass holders have been lucky enough to get a preview of the revamped ride. Today I thought I would share some photos of the queue for Star Tours. 
As you walk through the spaceport terminal you are updated with the spaceport live feed, flight arrivals and departures, weather updates, and informational videos of the destinations you are about to partake in. 



C3PO and R2D2 Starspeeder 1000
Once you leave C3PO and R2D2, it's time to head into the luggage area. Poor Rex is left to the side with a big DEFECTIVE! tag slapped on him. Looks like his days are done.
To the left  you will find two G2 Droids. 
The first droids job is to scan the luggage. Make sure to pay attention to his X-ray screen, as you will find Mickey ears, a Goofy Hat, a Storm Trooper mask, Madame Leota, Woody's hat, Indiana Jones hat and more. 


Passersby
The second droid alerts you to grab your 3D glasses before boarding and interacts with the guests. 
Once you turn the corner from there, it's time to board your flight. 

Have you been on Star Tours: The Adventures Continue yet either at Disneyland or Walt Disney World? Did it live up to your expectations? If you haven't been on yet, are you excited to go on? Tell me what you think about it!

Did you know you can bring a little Star Wars fun to the breakfast table? Check out my post I did last year:  Star Wars Pancake Molds. You could be eating green Yoda pancakes! 

Star Tours: The Adventures Continue opens at Disneyland on June 3, 2011. 

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome pictures, I cant wait to take my son on it :)

Michele P said...

AWESOME photos! Thank you for sharing. I can't wait to see it myself. :)

Unknown said...

I cannot wait to ride Star Tours! But I think I would be happy just hanging out in the queue. :o)

:DISTherapy said...

My poor Rex!!
These pictures are super- can't wait for October :D

Anonymous said...

I was lucky enough to win an annual pass preview spot on Wednesday the 25th. Star Tours is amazing! We got to ride 4 times, and it was an incredible experience. The 3D effects are awesome, but the different destinations are truly the best part. Your pictures are better than mine though :LOL:. My blog and Star Tours report are here: http://myyearwiththemouse.com/2011/05/26/star-tours-the-adventure-continues/

Found you through Babes in Disneyland!

Manda said...

The luggage scanning bit it so cool! I love the attention to detail in the queuing areas! This looks great! :D