Disney Flashback Friday: Mickey Pumpkin on Main Street

Friday, September 16, 2011

It's Flashback Friday. 
Today Halloween officially begins at Disneyland. One place I have to get a picture with my son to celebrate the holiday is in front of the giant Mickey pumpkin on Main Street. 
The first picture, I almost missed getting a picture for the first year. I ended up rushing over on October 30, 2009 just to get a picture with the pumpkin. 
The last two are from last year. The middle one was early in the season, and the last one was a week before Halloween at Mickey's Halloween Party. It rained that night, and my Jedi robe soaked up the water leaving the bottom half soaking wet. My Little Guy was Yoda. 
Can't wait to get my photo with the Little Guy for 2011 in front of the pumpkin.

Want to join in? It's easy! The only rules are that it must be a Disney flashback. Your flashback can be from 20 years ago or 1 month ago. It's your flashback so have fun with it.



Please grab the flashback button (copy and paste the code above) to help spread the word, and leave a direct link below to your flashback post. Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to say hello to some of the other Disney Flashbacks

5 comments:

The Doll said...

3 weeks and counting until I get to see the pumpkin. I can't wait!

Mouse Fan Diane said...

Very Cool Halloween Pics.. I love that Mickey pumpkin.. I want that for my yard....lol

Monica said...

I love the Mickey pumpkin! And I love that you are getting yearly picture of you and your son in that same spot! These pics will be so fun to look back on when he's older!

Alyssa said...

These are great! Thanks for sharing them... what a fun tradition! :)

Thanks for hosting Flashback Friday!

P.T. said...

What a great tradition! And he makes an adorable Yoda!!