Disney Flashback Friday

Friday, September 23, 2011

Welcome to another week of Disney Flashback Friday.
Mickey's Halloween Party at Disneyland starts next Friday, and I'm gearing up for it. 
My son was 7 months old, when he went to his first Mickey's Halloween Party. I decided to dress us as Mickey and Minnie, and the very first thing we did when we got there was look for Mickey and Minnie to get our picture taken with. I decided on that costume, when I saw the Minnie shoes for sale at the D23 Expo in 2009. I had to get them, and can I tell you that they are super comfy and fun to wear!
I also attached a pluto to his stroller to complete our outfits. 
Are you going to Mickey's Halloween Party? What are you dressing up as? 
Want to join in? It's easy! The only rules are that it must be a Disney flashback. Your flashback can be from 20 years ago or 1 month ago. It's your flashback so have fun with it. 



Please grab the flashback button (copy and paste the code above) to help spread the word, and leave a direct link below to your flashback post. Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to say hello to some of the other Disney Flashbacks

7 comments:

Unknown said...

looks like so much fun!

Anonymous said...

Such adorable photos! Mickey, Minnie & Pluto... Great Idea! Happy (Disney) Flashback Friday to you Sarah!
XO, Disney Sisters

Disney Sisters said...

Those photos are PRICELESS! Too cute for words! Happy (Disney) Flashback Friday to you Sarah! Hope to see you in a week at MHP!

Monica said...

I LOVE your costumes! You guys look great!

Mouse Fan Diane said...

Very cute Halloween pics..We have not decided what we are wearing yet, I think it might be Pirates or Star Wars.

Deb @ Focused on the Magic said...

What great costumes!! Love it!

Thanks so much for hosting the hop:)
Deb @ Focused on the Magic

Unknown said...

love the costumes! I'm tempted to dress mine as Mickey this year, but can't commit yet! thanks for the fun hop!