Disney Flashback Friday: Pixar Play Parade Through A One Year Old's Eyes

Friday, September 2, 2011

It's Flashback Friday.... didn't I just do one of these two days ago? This week went by fast!
As I was searching for photos of Big Thunder Mountain Railroad (Happy Birthday), I came across these pictures from a year ago.  Seeing the excitement and pure happiness my Little Guy has in these pictures made me smile. 
I took these pictures while we waited and watched the Pixar Play Parade at Disney California Adventure.  Let's take a look through my then one year old's eyes shall we? 

 Here it comes!


Want to join in? It's easy! The only rules are that it must be a Disney flashback. Your flashback can be from 20 years ago or 1 month ago. It's your flashback so have fun with it.



Please grab the flashback button (copy and paste the code above) to help spread the word, and leave a direct link below to your flashback post. Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to say hello to some of the other Disney Flashbacks.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Both of my boys love that parade as well. We normall don't sit and watch parades, but when they showed such excitment for the Pixar parade, we made a trip just for it.

Alyssa said...

These pics are absolutely precious. Thanks so much for sharing them and for hosting this awesome bloghop!

Unknown said...

I think its so cool that you get to watch your little boy grow up at Disneyland. Great photos. :)

Monica said...

He is adorable! He looks so excited! I love that you're starting him on the parades so little. I guess we didn't watch many of them when the kids were little and now they want to head straight for the rides. (Ok, that's usually where we ALL want to head!)

Heidi said...

Adorable! Is he signing "more" in the 2nd to last picture?

Mouse Fan Diane said...

Hi Sarah,
I love the flashbacks. Your little guy looks so happy and cute. I love the Pixar parade. looks so fun..

Michelle said...

I love see your pics of your son at Disneyland. It's so wonderful to see through a child's eyes at Disneyland. I can't wait to take my 9 1/2 year old nephew to Disneyland, when I move.

Naomi said...

His smile is so precious! He is obviously enjoying every moment of the parade. What a wonderful memory!

Sammie_Kay said...

adorable =)

Deb @ Focused on the Magic said...

He's absolutely adorable and these pics are just precious! Wonderful memories!!