Disney Flashback Friday: D23 Expo Baby

Friday, August 19, 2011

Welcome to another Disney Flashback Friday! 
Since I'm covering the D23 Expo, I thought I would just do a real quick flashback again to the first D23 Expo in 2009. 
 I had a baby back then... hard to believe! 
Back then I was just a regular person who loved Disney, and I wasn't apart of the Disney community that I'm in now. I didn't know anyone, didn't meet up with anyone, and I didn't take a ton of pictures to report my day with others. Here he is in his stroller with a backdrop of attraction posters. We were waiting to see the Cars Land models. 
I was a little limited on what I could do. I only went to a few panels because a crying baby doesn't make for a good panel. ;) There was still plenty for us to do and see even without the panels. 
And wouldn't you know it... he was awake for the whole thing except for a quick nap. 
When the expo was over on the second day, I looked down while walking back to Paradise Pier Hotel and saw a passed out baby. Darn. I wanted to get his picture with surfing Goofy, so I just rolled his sleeping self right up to Goofy and took this shot.  
He's decked out in Nightmare Before Christmas with pumpkin socks on. I remember this day well, when I see this photo. 

Want to join in? It's easy! The only rules are that it must be a Disney flashback. Your flashback can be from 20 years ago or 1 month ago. It's your flashback so have fun with it.

Please grab the flashback button (copy and paste the code above) to help spread the word, and leave a direct link below to your flashback post. Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to say hello to some of the other Disney Flashbacks.

To see my D23 Expo coverage all weekend follow me on Twitter @MagicMouseDays and on Facebook. 

3 comments:

Manda said...

AWw! What cute photos! :D Really enjoying this hop today! :) Think I'll join in next week! :D

Unknown said...

So cute! I love the photo :)

Unknown said...

So cute! I love the photo :)