Disney Flashback Friday - The Mulan Parade

Friday, August 26, 2011

Welcome to another Disney Flashback Friday.
Where did this week go? It seems I can't find enough hours in the day to get my posts up about the D23 Expo. As I panicked realizing that it was indeed time for another Flashback, I knew it had to be something quick. I took a glance in a box of photos I have that need to be organized, and I came across these three photos from my last trip to Walt Disney World 13 years ago. 
So here I am at Disney's Hollywood Studios sitting by myself. Now of course I am wondering why I am sitting with people I don't know on both sides of me. I have no clue. Funny but weird.  I'm the retro looking one in the middle.  In another photo that I'm not posting, my family and friends are across the street. Again weird. Maybe I was mad at someone. Haha.  On a side note, notice the guy in the white tank top, he appears to be looking at my family taking the picture too. 
We are waiting for the Mulan Parade.
 Great shot of their backs.
Another great shot from behind. Obviously my photography skills have gotten better. ;) 
One thing I know for sure by looking at these photos... I miss it there. Such fun memories, and I'm ready to create some new ones. 

Want to join in? It's easy! The only rules are that it must be a Disney flashback. Your flashback can be from 20 years ago or 1 month ago. It's your flashback so have fun with it.

Please grab the flashback button (copy and paste the code above) to help spread the word, and leave a direct link below to your flashback post. Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to say hello to some of the other Disney Flashbacks.

5 comments:

Naomi said...

That first picture is SO funny! I picked you out right away without reading... Love the bright red lipstick! HeHe... Maybe, it was a "teenage" moment that you were sitting across from the "uncool" parental units?

Your photography skills have improved quite a bit, but I really like the Crossroads tower with the back of Mickey standing on top of the world. It really is a cool shot!

Magical Days with the Mouse said...

Naomi,
I wish I could blame it on that, but I'm in my twenties there. LOL. Who knows what was going on. Hahaha.

Deb @ Focused on the Magic said...

Love it! Candid shots are the best!!

Monica said...

I love all the colors in these pictures! I haven't been to WDW in a million years - Hollywood Studios wasn't even there. We did see an awesome Mulan show at Disneyland Paris once though. Hope we can get the kids to WDW one of these days.

Vicki said...

I think Flashback Friday is my favorite day of the week! :D I just love to see all of the vintage pictures. The older the better! LOL. One of these days I'll find my stash of *real* pictures (before digital) and Flasback some of those. :)