Testing mobile Blogging from D23 Expo

Thursday, August 18, 2011




Spent the early part of the day with my family around Disneyland before they lost me to the world of D23 Expo.
We had lunch at Tangaroa Terrace, where I enjoyed this delicious Angus Hawaiian Cheeseburger. The burger includes grilled pineapple, havarti cheese, bacon, lettuce, tomato, and teriyaki sauce with a side of sweet potato fries. Very good!



My husband had the Barbecue Chicken sandwich, a Panko-crusted chicken breast, tamarind barbecue sauce, and green papaya slaw. He said it was also very good.
So now I'm testing this blogging app from my phone to hopefully use during the D23 Expo before I head out to the convention center shortly.

See you soon!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Naomi said...

Mmmmmmmmm! Sweet tater fries! I can't wait for vacation, now!

P.T. said...

Yummy photos!!! I have to check that out on my next visit!