Disney Flashback Friday

Friday, August 5, 2011

Welcome to Disney Flashback Friday!

Today I am flashing back to a photo of me at age 3. I'm riding Jingles, the lead horse on King Arthur Carrousel. Some of you may remember seeing this photo already because I used it in my introduction on the Magical Blogorail. Shortly after sharing it the first time, I realized that as many times as my son and I have been on King Arthur Carrousel, I didn't have a single picture of him riding Jingles too. 
I decided to make it a mission to get a picture of him. 
 After making the decision it took several attempts because Jingles is quite a popular horse. Then one day we were stopped at the gate to wait for the next ride. I was super excited. I watched Jingles the whole time, so I knew where to go once the carrousel stopped. When the gate was opened we hustled over, and I got a bunch of photos of my little guy riding Jingles.
Funny thing, we haven't been able to ride Jingles since.

Want to join in? It's easy! The only rules are that it must be a Disney flashback. Your flashback can be from 20 years ago or 1 month ago. It's your flashback so have fun with it.



Please grab the flashback button (copy and paste the code above) to help spread the word, and leave a direct link below to your flashback post. Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to say hello to some of the other Disney Flashbacks.

I have a couple copies of Phineas and Ferb: Across the 1st and 2nd Dimensions Soundtrack to giveaway right now. Click here to enter, if you are interested. 

6 comments:

Mouse Fan Diane said...

Awesome picture, Sarah. Thanks for hosting.. Happy Friday

Diane @Can Do It MOM

Unknown said...

I love it when a plan comes together. :) Both photos are so cute.

Heidi said...

Great pictures! Glad you captured the memory with your little guy too!

Deb @ Focused on the Magic said...

Aw how cute that is! Great idea & well worth waiting for one more go around to get this memory captured!!

P.T. said...

That's such a great story and couple of photos! I have to do some digging of photos from Disneyland that I could try and replicate a photo of with my daughter.

Anonymous said...

When I go to Disneyland in the future, I'm going to ride Jingles.

-ilovehorseyrides